June 11, 2012

Unexpected and I hate it .




Photobucket
Cliccck pictures to enlarge♥

Today, RJ and I double dated with Calvo and Lisa. We went to Edward’s at Ontario Mills to watch “District 9” and “The Time Traveler’s Wife.” “District 9” is the first action movie that made me almost cried so many times. Most of the parts were really sad ): The main character’s reminded RJ of Titanic (haha, so freaking random), but a friendship kind of love. That movie was good, but Calvo and RJ thought it was the shaaaaat. The whole night, they seriously couldn't keep their mouth shut about that movie. After, we all snuck in to watch “The Time Traveler’s Wife”. It was really good till’ RJ made me go outside with him because he had anxiety attack. At first I thought that he was joking because it was out of no where till’ I saw his pale face and saw that he was gasping for air. I seriously never felt so scared in my life when he said “baby, I can’t breathe, I’m shaking, I’m sweating, I feel like I’m about to faint.” He started to panic and made everything worst. I honestly, didn't know what to do. I was about to dial 911, but he told me not to. So, I prayed for him, massaged his back and got him food. At first he didn't want to eat till’ I yelled at him and forced him too. I’m so mean, but it’s not my fault that I care. And thank God he got better. After the movie and the incident, we all headed to Spectrum to grub at IN N’ OUT, yaaammy. We all asked each other the most ridiculous question’s you can ever imagine for hours. Like, “what would you do if your girlfriend cheated on you with another girl that looks like Megan Fox?” Calvo said “it’s so over” RJ said “if you share, then I’m cool” HAHAHA he was dead serious what a jerk. After we ate, we all went to Wal-Mart to walk around and read magazines till’ 2 am then went home (:

No comments:

Post a Comment