June 11, 2012

Who I am

Photobucket
Photobucket

Ever since I can imagine, certain people “girls” always label me as a girl who is conceited, stuck up, mean, and a party animal; the list goes on. It is getting old and annoying how they automatically judge me based on what they see without knowing me or getting to know me. I used to let others put me down, but this time around I’m not letting that happen. I’ve learn that negative people are not going to be important to me 10 years from now and negative is jealously; most likely those who have nothing better to do in life. No matter what I think, how I look, what I wear, what interests me, or anything else, I am valuable and should be treated with respect by everyone. I am not going to live my life trying to reach to their expectation. I know who I am and I don’t need others to tell me, enough said.

I know I am a GREAT person and that's what should matter the most. Plus, my baby thinks so too as well.

Kthanxbye (:
♥Holly

4 comments:

  1. truly ONE in a million, you'll ever find this.. & im so bless'd to be apart of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what you are doing!
    you are a great person Holly!
    Even though we don't hang out as much anymore, but I know you are a person with great ambitions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh, thank you Paulina! Imissyou. Lets go visit your grandpa aka my Uncle Han at the Hospital soon )':

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, i want to visit him again. I've never seen his so thin before=[. My family went to see him, but i had to work. i hate that so much. I don't like it when our family members are in the hospital =[

    ReplyDelete