June 11, 2012

"Love is like flower, give it some time, patience and lots of tender loving care; and watch it bloom into something wonderful before your eyes."


I’ve known love, lost love, mistaken love, been hurt by love, rejected love, had my love rejected, inflated, and desired love to the point where I made it love even when it wasn’t maybe with a family, a friend or that not so special person anymore. As a result I have learned the hard way that real love should be preceded by real chemistry, which should not be forced. Chemistry, in my opinion, is something that happens almost instantly or at least by the second date. There should be a connection that is natural, not awkward or forced.Love should be sincere, it should be honest and straightforward and no bowed to.
& I'd rather be alone forever than to have someone forced me to love them...

♥Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment