June 11, 2012

Back to Black


Finally dyed my hair back to black, cold weather! i missed you (:

ha, get use to it okie dokie (:



A few days ago, I posted a “Secret Blog” but I never revealed the five letter words. Ever since then, I’ve been getting the most perverted guessing answers from my friends. Like the other day out of no where, Lisa texted me and said “so, is your secret word pus*y?” hahaha, somebody please slap her. Sorry Lisa, it is NOT pus*y ya’nasty. After looking at the picture above, the answer now is obviously "Mouth" because I got braces!


My mouth is still sore till this day and I would not be surprise if I lost like 10 pounds by the end of this month because I cannot eat or chew anything at all. It is so painful and frustrating. I remember the first day when I got braces, I tried eating Doritos and it literally took me five freaking minutes to eat one/uno chip because every time I took a bite my teeth would start aching badly; so, I ended up licking the flavors instead. Later that day, I decided to eat noodles since it is “softer” but apparently it was not soften enough because it broke three of my spacers =/ so I had to go back the next day to get new ones. And speaking of spacers, that crap hurts so much it is not even funny. That is the thing that is stopping me from eating. I hate it! earlier today, I started crying to my boyfriend because I was starving to the point where I felt so weak and felt like gagging because I was that hungry. And he ended up laughing at me =/ and to make it worst he said “hahaha poor baby, I can’t wait till you get your teeth tighten you’re going to die from starving” What an evil boyfriend. Ugh, I just want to go to IN’N OUT and eat five cheese burger with animal fries! I would seriously be the happiest girl on earth with a BIG smile (: But other than “I cannot eat” thing I’m glad that I have braces because I get to smile even BIGGER when I take it off. Yaaay mee yaaay mee (:

♥Holly

7 comments:

  1. OMG! you got braces! they could be a pain in the butt. PS pretty hair. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeaaa you used to have it too huh? haha, i'm like the last one on the boat to get them.

    And Thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly, It's me Bree.

    OMG you look soo pretty with Braces!!
    And your hair is amazing.
    i'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey boo , you should have never told em you got braces and kept it a surprise !! damn your gonna be soo model status in 2 years yay im excited =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, Thanks Bre! (:


    And Ah-ka-map, what are YOU tryna say?!
    i'm not model status enough for you in braces?
    whatEVS, who says we're gonna be together
    by the time its off? obviously not me.
    ='/ ow, that hurts. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMFAO ah-ka-map, you are funny holly. that made me laugh. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, i'm serious Palina!
    you should see his ka-dut. it is so huge!
    It makes mines look bad ):

    ReplyDelete